I only recently got put onto Sango by a friend and after a quick scroll through his Soundcloud I was getting more and more impressed by the sound he was putting out. The 20 year old Seattle native quickly had me zoning out to his ambient and glitchy takes on songs from the likes of Frank Ocean, Aaliyah and Slum Village to name a few. I tend to like music that can set a certain mood and sometimes transports you to another place, and Sango seems to be a master of that art. His futuristic bass vibes will have you zoning out in no time. Sango’s latest EP “Trust Me” is Soulections first release for 2012 “ and it’s a solid EP for the label to kick start the year with. With a total of 12 tracks, the EP takes you on a journey through the diverse sounds that young Sango is capable of producing. ‘Something For Us’ was a standout track for me, it’s just such a smooth track, perfect theme music for seducing that girl next door. So close the door, dim the lights and let Sango take you on a trip to his world. TRUST ME, you wanna get you a copy of this (buy here). And while you’re at it go pick up his take on The Weeknds House of Balloons album ‘More Balloons’.
Share Your Thoughts
Your email is never shared. Required fields are marked *
- YFH Chews: Pepe’s Newmarket // 21.05.13
- Hitchhiker Hero ‘Kai’ Is Apparently A Total Fucking Psychopath // 19.05.13
- Cough Syrup Apologies // 19.05.13
- This Is What We Look Like // 18.05.13
- Top 10 Psychotic Beliebers // 18.05.13
- The Agony And The Ecstasy // 18.05.13
- Fat Girls Don’t Have A Right To Wear Clothes // 17.05.13
- Trying To Escape Tom Waterhouse // 14.05.13
- Panda – Feeling Good // 14.05.13
- 15 Beautiful Things About B // 13.05.13
- "Thanks for sharing...." // aneppoig
- "nice piece..." // Sam
- "Also, you're implying that I think this article is mainstream, which I don't. However, you clearly d..." // MR
- "Lol. It's an opinion, keep your pants on. I, like everyone else in the comments section, has a right..." // MR
- "Went here with my worst hangover. Once I'd smashed those beef nachos I was cured. GO THERE EVERYONE..." // Some Chick
- "Fuck off you stupid faggot. It's people like you who bitch and whine about the your friends writers ..." // Truth Lyf
- "I have been disenchanted, and quite frankly bored, with a lot of the articles I've been reading on h..." // MR
- "Except there's a difference between "wanting to fit in" and lying...." // Adam
- "We fucked up. It wasn't Shane's fault. Hope we can still be bros. ..." // Sammy
- "Pepe Silvia!..." // MCS
- Moments with Elizabeth Angela Johnson // 07.05.11
- Hot Girl DJs (Who Cant DJ) // 06.02.12
- Introducing Bwana! // 07.08.11
- Hold The Bombs Please // 26.11.11
- My Unending Battle With Pubic Hair // 13.06.12
- 2011 MTV VMA Fails // 31.08.11
- I Did... Meth In a Bangkok Hut // 09.01.12
- The Friendzone Doesn't Exist, Dickhead // 13.05.13
- Worthy - Digital Aboriginal // 30.04.11
- Mad Decent Compilation // 29.07.11
POPULAR STUFF FROM WITHIN THE HOUSE
ENTER YOUR EMAIL FOR THE FRESHEST HOMEBREW
UP & COMING
The Astral People Party
The good folk at Astral People are throwing a huge party at the Sydney Opera House with crew like Omar-S, Africa Hitech and Jon Convex set to lay down the law. June 1st. Be there!
Flosstra- damus AUS & NZ Tour!
Archery Club, Your Friends House and Acclaim mag have teamed up to bring trap sensation and underground warlords Flosstradamus down under for an 8 stop tour across Australia and NZ!
Future Classic Christmas Party
Future Classic and Happy Endings have teamed up to bring a Christmas party to Black Bear Lodge, full of cheer and all those merry vibes people effing love.
‘Frequently Flying’ Tour 2012
On the back of their new single Flight Facilities are jetting around Australia as part of their ‘Frequently Flying’ tour. They’ll be stopping in at Oh Hello on November 30th and dishing up some of that signature sound.
Lancelot Coming To Brisbane!
Oh Hello are bring Lancelot and special guest Tyler Touche to Brisbane for a one off show. The two party purveyors are set to combine forces and give the Brisbane crowd a solid dose of soothing disco and chilled out vibes.