I only recently got put onto Sango by a friend and after a quick scroll through his Soundcloud I was getting more and more impressed by the sound he was putting out. The 20 year old Seattle native quickly had me zoning out to his ambient and glitchy takes on songs from the likes of Frank Ocean, Aaliyah and Slum Village to name a few. I tend to like music that can set a certain mood and sometimes transports you to another place, and Sango seems to be a master of that art. His futuristic bass vibes will have you zoning out in no time. Sango’s latest EP “Trust Me” is Soulections first release for 2012 “ and it’s a solid EP for the label to kick start the year with. With a total of 12 tracks, the EP takes you on a journey through the diverse sounds that young Sango is capable of producing. ‘Something For Us’ was a standout track for me, it’s just such a smooth track, perfect theme music for seducing that girl next door. So close the door, dim the lights and let Sango take you on a trip to his world. TRUST ME, you wanna get you a copy of this (buy here). And while you’re at it go pick up his take on The Weeknds House of Balloons album ‘More Balloons’.
- My Troublesome Vagina: A Love Letter // 25.04.14
- An Open Letter On Fate // 24.04.14
- Baddiewinkle Is the Most Gangster Grandma On The Planet // 24.04.14
- Military-Trained Dolphins Are Ready To Battle In Crimea // 23.04.14
- The Shittest Questions Some Idiot Asked Iggy Azalea In Recent Interview // 23.04.14
- The #myNYPD Social Media Campaign Exhibits The Raw Side of Police Brutality // 23.04.14
- Avril Lavigne Objectifies Harajuku Girls, Proves She’s An Idiot // 23.04.14
- Call Me // 22.04.14
- YFH Chews: Mighty Mighty Cue & Brew // 22.04.14
- Palcohol Is Essentially Snortable Alcohol, And It Might Start Killing Kids // 22.04.14
- "Best article I've read in a while!..." // Joelle Morgan
- "Man names his penis: egotist, loser, manwhore etc. Woman names her vagina: strong, independant, insp..." // Tom Waterman
- "I disagree, lads. Both your responses are shit. The story might be funny, but it's not "crazy" to ..." // Iain Excellent
- "g00d to know ..... what year did u say u were here ..... 1917 ... OK !..." // Lee Pegus
- "Wow. Women are fucking crazy. lol..." // Mike Wang
- "She said Life alert i caught the feels!!! hahah hell naw this granna G as FAK ..." // Robert R. Mason
- "Hold up. You British slaughtered our natives. Back right down. ..." // Trent Sellars
- "top marks!..." // Karl Carosella
- "man you are a fat candidate for writing fat screenplays for fat movies and make fat bucks ..." // Ruqesh Sharda
- "Did you get your money back? The airlines suck at admitting they are at fault! But you gave me a goo..." // Monika Courtney
- Moments with Elizabeth Angela Johnson // 07.05.11
- Hot Girl DJs (Who Cant DJ) // 06.02.12
- Introducing Bwana! // 07.08.11
- Nude Yoga Instructor Shows Off Amazing Poses (NSFW) // 17.01.14
- The Friendzone Doesn't Exist, Dickhead // 13.05.13
- My Unending Battle With Pubic Hair // 13.06.12
- Hold The Bombs Please // 26.11.11
- 2011 MTV VMA Fails // 31.08.11
- Here's Why Listen Out Is Going To Be Amazing // 19.09.13
- I Did... Meth In a Bangkok Hut // 09.01.12
POPULAR STUFF FROM WITHIN THE HOUSE
ENTER YOUR EMAIL FOR THE FRESHEST HOMEBREW
UP & COMING
A&C For Melbourne Cup
What better way to spend Melbourne Cup than over a three-course meal and drinks package at the iconic Brisbane venue Alfred & Constance. Inquire here, and see you on the day!
The Kush Klub 1st Birthday
The Kush Klub have been throwing rad parties for a year now, and to celebrate turning 1 they will be throwing a huge party at The Bowler Bar on August 2nd. Check it out, yo.
Listen Out Is Finally Here
Parklife might be gone, but Listen Out is shaping up to be a defining moment in Australian party history. A national tour with acts like Disclosure, AlunaGeorge, Azealia Banks and many more, it’s sure to sell out.
The Astral People Party
The good folk at Astral People are throwing a huge party at the Sydney Opera House with crew like Omar-S, Africa Hitech and Jon Convex set to lay down the law. June 1st. Be there!
Flosstra- damus AUS & NZ Tour!
Archery Club, Your Friends House and Acclaim mag have teamed up to bring trap sensation and underground warlords Flosstradamus down under for an 8 stop tour across Australia and NZ!