Photo by Lexie Alley Fucking white people. All they seem to do is steal black people’s stuff and act like they owned it from the beginning. From the Belgians invading the Congo to steal their rubber and the British stealing actual black people from the West Indies then working them to death on sugar plantations, all the way to Paul [...]
Abercrombie & Fitch CEO Mike Jeffries is again making his legal team work overtime to ...
Photo by Emmanuel Rosario 1. When we were 18, B and I sat on her ...
Data is hardly the sexiest thing going round. No-one ever says, ‘Ooft, you work in ...
Oh damn. It’s here. Splendour In The Grass 2013. Mumford & Sons (Only Aus Show), ...
Photo by LearningJohn Each year, thousands of young travellers move to London to suckle from the teat of the mother country, chasing fast times in weird places. These rag-tag pleasure-mongers tend to band together in undignified masses, spreading smiles and Chlamydia wherever they go. An untidy affront to all that is Normal. It was amongst this breed of degenerate escapists [...]
Abercrombie & Fitch CEO Mike Jeffries is again making his legal team work overtime to quell the byproducts of his narcissistic stupidity. It’s become known that Jeffries, a man whose second chin is heavily disproportionate to the rest of his figure, doesn’t want plus size women buying clothes in his store. This ethos is manifested in the companies refusal to [...]
Photo by SMH In one of the greatest shocks in recent memory, Tom Waterhouse’s decision to station his own likeness on every fucking square inch of Planet Earth has resulted in a backlash from every human being with a functioning pair of eyes. Who would have thought over-saturation would lead large masses of the general public to want to beat [...]
Photo by Emmanuel Rosario 1. When we were 18, B and I sat on her rooftop in Adelaide and smoked menthol cigarettes and listened to Kings of Leon and talked about the speckles of light coming out the windows of the Westpac building and how they looked like hundreds and thousands. 2. When I turned 19, I lived with B [...]
The Friendzone is a mythical land, spawned from the minds of men who were born lacking the testicular mass needed to take a woman to bed. It’s a sad and lonely world: awkward pre-cum stains the sheets, soggy Kleenex tissues scatter the bedside tables and solitary early-morning cab rides become a regularity. The musty odour of year-old porn magazines permeates [...]
Data is hardly the sexiest thing going round. No-one ever says, ‘Ooft, you work in data, tell me more!” Regardless, it’s all around us. Sometimes it’s good to know the deets, and sometimes it’s just great trivia. Enter infographics. Infographics are the unassuming cool kid. They aren’t all pretty with no brain, but they aren’t all brain with no looks either. [...]
There’s a notion within the music industry that the more obscure and off-centre the bands you follow are, the more you “understand” what is and isn’t good music. Like any consumer-driven trend, the basis of which this idea exists has more to do with popularity than any real factual evidence linking underground artists with musical knowledge. A perfect example of [...]
- YFH Chews: Pepe’s Newmarket // 21.05.13
- Hitchhiker Hero ‘Kai’ Is Apparently A Total Fucking Psychopath // 19.05.13
- Cough Syrup Apologies // 19.05.13
- This Is What We Look Like // 18.05.13
- Top 10 Psychotic Beliebers // 18.05.13
- The Agony And The Ecstasy // 18.05.13
- Fat Girls Don’t Have A Right To Wear Clothes // 17.05.13
- Trying To Escape Tom Waterhouse // 14.05.13
- Panda – Feeling Good // 14.05.13
- 15 Beautiful Things About B // 13.05.13
- "Thanks for sharing...." // aneppoig
- "nice piece..." // Sam
- "Also, you're implying that I think this article is mainstream, which I don't. However, you clearly d..." // MR
- "Lol. It's an opinion, keep your pants on. I, like everyone else in the comments section, has a right..." // MR
- "Went here with my worst hangover. Once I'd smashed those beef nachos I was cured. GO THERE EVERYONE..." // Some Chick
- "Fuck off you stupid faggot. It's people like you who bitch and whine about the your friends writers ..." // Truth Lyf
- "I have been disenchanted, and quite frankly bored, with a lot of the articles I've been reading on h..." // MR
- "Except there's a difference between "wanting to fit in" and lying...." // Adam
- "We fucked up. It wasn't Shane's fault. Hope we can still be bros. ..." // Sammy
- "Pepe Silvia!..." // MCS
- Moments with Elizabeth Angela Johnson // 07.05.11
- Hot Girl DJs (Who Cant DJ) // 06.02.12
- Introducing Bwana! // 07.08.11
- Hold The Bombs Please // 26.11.11
- My Unending Battle With Pubic Hair // 13.06.12
- 2011 MTV VMA Fails // 31.08.11
- I Did... Meth In a Bangkok Hut // 09.01.12
- The Friendzone Doesn't Exist, Dickhead // 13.05.13
- Worthy - Digital Aboriginal // 30.04.11
- Mad Decent Compilation // 29.07.11
THE DAILY HOUSE VIDEO
ENTER YOUR EMAIL FOR THE FRESHEST HOMEBREW
UP & COMING
The Astral People Party
The good folk at Astral People are throwing a huge party at the Sydney Opera House with crew like Omar-S, Africa Hitech and Jon Convex set to lay down the law. June 1st. Be there!
Flosstra- damus AUS & NZ Tour!
Archery Club, Your Friends House and Acclaim mag have teamed up to bring trap sensation and underground warlords Flosstradamus down under for an 8 stop tour across Australia and NZ!
Future Classic Christmas Party
Future Classic and Happy Endings have teamed up to bring a Christmas party to Black Bear Lodge, full of cheer and all those merry vibes people effing love.
‘Frequently Flying’ Tour 2012
On the back of their new single Flight Facilities are jetting around Australia as part of their ‘Frequently Flying’ tour. They’ll be stopping in at Oh Hello on November 30th and dishing up some of that signature sound.
Lancelot Coming To Brisbane!
Oh Hello are bring Lancelot and special guest Tyler Touche to Brisbane for a one off show. The two party purveyors are set to combine forces and give the Brisbane crowd a solid dose of soothing disco and chilled out vibes.